Adding factory switches to control furnace, a/c units and generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding factory switches to control furnace, a/c units and generator

2022 351M. The camper solely relies on the One Control module to control the furnace, water heater, generator and a/c units. Is it possible to have the factory switches installed to control those things? The new One Control is unreliable and we can't connect our phones because apparently the blue tooth chip is bad in the unity board and Lippert says the only fix is to replace the unity board. I'd rather have switches to control the whole camper.

gregcarson

Is it possible? Yes...but I don't know of anyone that has done it. Will it be easy? I sincerely doubt it.

The 351M has a Unity X4 board. It has a lot of functions (the most of any Unity board used by GD) that would have to be rewired. To name just a few not already mentioned in your post:

Slide retract / extend
    Water Pump
    Awning(s)
    Tank Heater(s)
    Tank Monitor Inputs

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	202
Size:	669.8 KB
ID:	118434
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X