radio/cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio/cd player

I have a 2018 reflection rl 5th wheel. couple weeks ago the tv wasn't working. I could hear sound but no picture. Thought tv went so i had another one and put that one in and about a week later same thing happened to the second tv. was told to check hdmi cord. did that and put in new one but still tv doesnt work. what could be wrong

Originally posted by blazer View Post
    I have a 2018 reflection rl 5th wheel. couple weeks ago the tv wasn't working. I could hear sound but no picture. Thought tv went so i had another one and put that one in and about a week later same thing happened to the second tv. was told to check hdmi cord. did that and put in new one but still tv doesnt work. what could be wrong
    Source issue? If you're using an HDMI cable, what component is providing the video? Does over-the-air TV (any channel) work? When pressing the MENU button on the remote, does it show the TV's settings?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X