Compass connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass connect

Can anyone tell me if my 2021 Imagine 2600RB with a 06/2020 production date has compass connect? I do not have a blue tooth icon switch on the control panel, nor a sticker with connection instructions. Thanks in advance for your help.🤔

Jim & Trace
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 Silverado 2500hd

Do you know if you have a unity board or central control "brain" in the camper? If you do, there will be a sticker on the front with the necessary data and how to connect if it has the feature.

This is my board, both of the labels have been removed but you can see where the easy remove wax paper is still there:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	331
Size:	893.9 KB
ID:	119209​

Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Leonardjim View Post
      Can anyone tell me if my 2021 Imagine 2600RB with a 06/2020 production date has compass connect? I do not have a blue tooth icon switch on the control panel, nor a sticker with connection instructions. Thanks in advance for your help.🤔
      Does your control panel look like the first picture below or the second?

Click image for larger version

Views:	262
Size:	368.4 KB
ID:	119214​

​Click image for larger version

Views:	321
Size:	347.5 KB
ID:	119213​

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howard,
        My control panel is the same as the first photo.
        ​​​​​​
        Jim & Trace
        2021 Imagine 2600RB
        2015 Silverado 2500hd

Comment

My panel looks like the first one also, but my board is connect enabled. I would suspect that you are probably in the crossover period where they started installing the enabled boards as a standard. https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2...gn-Imagine.pdf form 3/21 shows the enabled board but it does not state if it is a standard.

If you can find the unity board (assuming it has one) this is the first step to determine if it's enabled. Unfortunately I do not know of a way to scan for the board without the code as I have not been able to scan and locate it with wifi or bluetooth.

Do you have the digital screen interface that allows you to control everything like the control panel?

Would look something like this: https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...le&utm_medium= cpc&utm_campaign=Google%20%7C%20Shop%20-%20Accessories%20and%20Parts&adgroupid=86797745460 &campaignid=1672411894&creative=404001588941&de vic e=c&devicemodel=&feeditemid=&keyword=&loc_interest _ms=&loc_physical_ms=9027819&matchtype=&network=g& placement=&position=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6KunBhDxARIsAKF UGs_tBZOGe_BXPSsAPdyPALlnJN91ecLgb5mMJUVz2xR-TNUDlC9G9FIaArbNEALw_wcB

My control panel for reference:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	869.1 KB ID:	119221​

The information sticker for the interface is just out of the picture (I think it's below, don't pay much attention to it now that I am connected).
          Joseph
          Tow
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Joseph,
            I do not have a digital interface screen as far as I know. I have never discovered one on my previous inspections of this trailer. I will be contacting customer tech help tomorrow for more info on this. Thank you for your guidance so far. I will post more after speaking with tech at GD. Thanks again.
            Leonardjim
            Jim & Trace
            2021 Imagine 2600RB
            2015 Silverado 2500hd

Comment

Do you know if then where the unity controller is located (providing you have one)? Posting a picture of that may help.

Did you find the build sheet with all of the appliance serial numbers and such in your unit? There may be information on that sheet.
              Joseph
              Tow
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
                Do you know if then where the unity controller is located (providing you have one)? Posting a picture of that may help.

Did you find the build sheet with all of the appliance serial numbers and such in your unit? There may be information on that sheet.
                On the 2600RB, I'm pretty sure the utility controller is behind the wall that the TV is mounted to.
                Mike and (RIP Karen)
                2021 2600RB
                2011 Tundra 5.7 DC

Comment

Can’t find my generator start on my LCD screen or on my compass connect app. It seems like everything else there. Help please
                  Albert

Comment

Originally posted by Alara View Post
                    Can’t find my generator start on my LCD screen or on my compass connect app. It seems like everything else there. Help please
                    Albert
                    What model of Grand Design do you have?

Brian
                    Brian & Michelle
                    2018 Reflection 29RS
                    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
                    X