Backup camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backup camera

I've had my camper for a year and a half now and finally decided to try the backup camera. I can get it to connect to the app but it keeps telling me bad password. I've read leave it blank. I've read use 12345678. Nothing works. I can't get past that. Seems I'm almost there. Wifi connects to the camera. INSIGHT_4050A6. WHAT GIVES??
    2022 Reflection 337RLS
    2022 Ford F-350 Super Crew SRW Diesel 4 x 4

Originally posted by Jeff&Angie View Post
    I've had my camper for a year and a half now and finally decided to try the backup camera. I can get it to connect to the app but it keeps telling me bad password. I've read leave it blank. I've read use 12345678. Nothing works. I can't get past that. Seems I'm almost there. Wifi connects to the camera. INSIGHT_4050A6. WHAT GIVES??
    Can't help with your issue, but (please) fill out your signature line with the year and model of your GDRV (as requested in the Welcome Letter). Most also include the TV, too, but that's up to you.

Thanks!
    Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

You may need to find a manual and see if there is a reset button that will take it back to factory settings and password. Someone may have linked to it and changed the PW if it's a used unit, or some kids playing in the CG.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

OK, I think I have the signature fixed now. Thought I had done it but put it in the wrong place. Apparently the app won't let you do it. Either way, it should be done. Anybody got any ideas?? Should I reach out to GD or maybe the camera manufacturer? I was hoping someone else had already had this issue and resolved.
        Thanks, Jeff
        2022 Reflection 337RLS
        2022 Ford F-350 Super Crew SRW Diesel 4 x 4

Comment

OK, I think I have the signature fixed now. Thought I had done it but put it in the wrong place. Apparently the app won't let you do it. Either way, it should be done. Anybody got any ideas?? Should I reach out to GD or maybe the camera manufacturer? I was hoping someone else had already had this issue and resolved.
          Thanks, Jeff
          Jeff,
          One of my favorite tricks to find content related to the topic I'm interesting in finding here on the forum is to use a search engine, limiting the results to this forum. The way to do this is <topic> site:gdrvowners.com

For the specific topic you're interested in, I entered camera site:gdrvowners.com and the list below returned. (The same search parameters work in Google, too.)

The snip below shows just a small subset of the threads that returned. Do a search yourself and then click on the title of the thread (or threads) that you think may be of interest.

Howard

P.S. There's a lot more tips like this in the Forum Use channel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	154
Size:	324.7 KB
ID:	122413
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Jeff,
            Was browsing the files provided to the moderators by GD and came across an Insight manual. You probably have this already, but just in case attaching below.

Lippert Insight Back-Up Camera Manual_CCD-0004494 (7).pdf

Howard & Francine

Comment

Working...
            X