AIM 15RB TV entertainment upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIM 15RB TV entertainment upgrades

I found the sound quality of the TV to be terrible, so I mounted a soundbar to the wall below it and ran the wires inside the wall. I also added a minicomputer behind the tv and with a Bluetooth keyboard it is perfect for streaming movies and general usage.
    Bill
    2023 Imagine AIM 15RB
    2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

That looks great! I'm in the same situation with the sound issue. Here is a pic of my set up. (stock photo from GD) I am having trouble deciding where to put the sound bar. It looks like there is room under the TV but their isn't. I have also considered the shelf above but that is not ideal either because the bar will sit down inside behind the the lip. Any ideas?
    Trib
    2019 Freightliner Cascadia 126
    2021 Momentum 320G
    2021 Road Glide Limited
    See you down the road!!

Comment

I wonder if you could pull the fireplace and make a shelf in the space under it for a flush mount or face mount sound bar.

Say something similar to https://www.amazon.com/JSB2000-Non-A...=AFAGM2K2OIRAD
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Perhaps something along the lines of the ROKU streambar. I don't have personal experience with it but perhaps a small sound bar could be fit in behind the TV and it advertises remote accessories such as surround speakers and wireless sub depending on your needs.
        If you went above as described, perhaps you could make a small shelf to raise it above the lip.
        Bill
        2023 Imagine AIM 15RB
        2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

Now that I think about it, I might have a cubby just above the fireplace. The Roku Streambar might fit in there. I'll have to check it out. I was trying to use the sound bar that I already have, That may not be ideal. Thanks guys.
          Trib
          2019 Freightliner Cascadia 126
          2021 Momentum 320G
          2021 Road Glide Limited
          See you down the road!!

Comment

Working...
          X