One Control Gateway IP Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Control Gateway IP Address

After many searches and much reading in the forums, I finally found where my one control gateway was located. I got the "correct" app installed on my phone and was able to log on and see my 5th wheel remotely via a WiFi connection. Now I have extended my home Wifi out to the trailer and my goal is to bridge the connection between it and the One Control. However when I connect to the One Control via WiFi and do an ipconfig, I get no gateway address. Does anyone know what the IP address is for the gateway?
    Greg and Suki
    2021 Momentum 351M
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD

Found it, 192.168.1.2 but that turned out to be a waste of time. Those guys at Lippert set an ad to pop up so you can buy their services. There doesn't seem to be a way to get into the configuration menu to do anything.
    Greg and Suki
    2021 Momentum 351M
    2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD

Comment

my system in a 2020 349M

the system is actually pretty simple. here is what works for me.
      Removed their router and cloud gateway.
      you only need the interface that has the wifi user and password on it (CANBUS interface with network port) but you don't need the actual user and password.
      I connect the CANBUS ethernet port to an Orbi satellite
      on the Orbi router (Not Satellite) i created a wifi network of MrRV_349M
      the CANBUS uses 192.168.1.1 so you have to reserve that and 192.168.1.2 for their Cellular Gateway if you choose to keep them.
      Having said all this....

All you need is a wifi extender
      Wifi SSID of MyRV_xxx
      reserve 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.2.
      set your your home or mobile network to start at 192.168.1.10 or something and you should be able to connect once you complete the setup

Comment

Is this gateway something that can be added to any GD?
        Rob, Betsy and Kali (Rhodesian Ridgeback)
        2022 Solitude-S 2930RL
        2023 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax Denali

Comment

Working...
        X