Furrion 12 volt side by side refrigerator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion 12 volt side by side refrigerator

I am looking for some advise on how to remove my 12 volt side by side furrion refrigerator from the slide in my 2022 337rls . I am tring to see if there is a fuse at the back of the referigerator that is blown. It looks like i can just remove a 1x1 at the front and it should just roll out. Does anyone know if this refrigerator has a fuse in the back and how to move the fridge out to check.. Everything else seems fine so this is my last opption to check. Help!!!

Originally posted by CAMPINGFOOL View Post
    I am looking for some advise on how to remove my 12 volt side by side furrion refrigerator from the slide in my 2022 337rls . I am tring to see if there is a fuse at the back of the referigerator that is blown. It looks like i can just remove a 1x1 at the front and it should just roll out. Does anyone know if this refrigerator has a fuse in the back and how to move the fridge out to check.. Everything else seems fine so this is my last opption to check. Help!!!
    I'm told and found from my research that the 16 cu ft double door Furrion fridges don't have the suspect glass fuse that blows in the back of the unit. I have the same fridge and I'm told that ours is near the front and accessible from the front of the fridge below the freezer door. The #1 reason that these units have issues is if the battery disconnect switch is off or a battery reset is needed when the battery power falls below a certain range.
    40-year Camping Enthusiast
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

After a lot of research. I called Furrion/Lipert and the suspect. fuse is on the top of the refrigerator on the right rear. The refrigerator does need to be removed to gain access to the access cover. once I removed the refrigerator and the access cover I found a blown 40 amp blade fuse. once I replaced the fuse the refrigerator turned right on and everything works. It would be nice if they put the fuse somewhere that it could be checked or replaced without removing the refrigerator> Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMPINGFOOL View Post
        After a lot of research. I called Furrion/Lipert and the suspect. fuse is on the top of the refrigerator on the right rear. The refrigerator does need to be removed to gain access to the access cover. once I removed the refrigerator and the access cover I found a blown 40 amp blade fuse. once I replaced the fuse the refrigerator turned right on and everything works. It would be nice if they put the fuse somewhere that it could be checked or replaced without removing the refrigerator> Thanks for all the help.
        Great to know. Thanks for the information. I'll keep that in mind too for mine. Is there a way to remote or move that fuse to somewhere where it's more accessible w/o removing the fridge?
        40-year Camping Enthusiast
        2022 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS with tons of upgrades
        2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC LB SRW D-Max 3865 Cargo Capacity

Comment

Same here.
          Thanks
          USN Engineer Retired
          2020 RAM 2500 CC 6.7 Cummins
          2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Yes I think it could easily be done with some male spade terminals and a blade style inline fuse. But if you have a warranty on your refrigerator Furrion says that will void the warranty. If I have any other problems with that fuse I think I will use male spade terminals and lengthen the wire so the fuse is up at the front. And if I need to have warranty work done i can just unplug it and put the fuse back in.

Comment

Were did you unscrew the fridge to move it? Mine is to close to the wall/trim and I hit it when opening the freezer door. I have a 311bhs but the same fridge.

Comment

At the bottom front of the refrigerator when both doors are open there is a one by one screwed down to the floor of the slide. after I removed the one by one I was able to slide the refrigerator straight out to the edge of the slide. Then I had to pick the refrigerator up and over the trim at the bottom of the slide. There was a piece of wood at the top of the refrigerator to keep it from tipping out that you need to slide past. Its not impossible just awkward. The cover is on the top right at the back.

Comment

Working...
                X