Compass Connect with 324mbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Connect with 324mbs

Hi - We just picked up our 324mbs last weekend. I've downloaded the app and when I connected the RV, the 324mbs doesn't show up. I did selected the 31mb since that was the prior model. There are a few issues we are having with the app. The first is only 2 of the slides are shown in the app. Also, I can't seem to get the backup camera to connect. I haven't tried connecting any other systems, such as the tires. I tried contacting Lippert and they said I need to take off the panel and press a button behind it. How do I do that? Do I need to take the wood panel off or is there a way to just take the black panel off? Thank you.

To remove the panel, there is a trim ring around the outside. Gently prying at the corner and working around has been my best luck at removing the one we have but it does not look like that.

I may be easier and quicker to just pull the 4 screws holding the dark panel on the wall vs risking breaking the trim ring. Be careful with either method when re installing the screws (hand tools only) to not strip the wood. If you do strip the wood it's time for tooth picks or wooden match shanks and glue.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
    X