Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneControl App Issues

Good morning,

I am looking for a little advice with an issue with OneControl .

I reset my OneControl router due to some issues i was having that turned out to be a setting in my phone. I was able to reset and reconfigure the router following the LCI guide from their website. I also completely removed and reinstalled the app on my android phone. I am able to connect to the wifi through the app on my phone and it states it is all connected. But I am having an issue with all my devices syncing to the mobile app. I do not see any of the devices on the mobile app and the screen reads " OneControl cannot currently see all your devices. Please make sure you are close to your RV, and your RV has Power". this is when i am standing in the camper and it is connected to shore power. Everything shows up in the touch screen and is fully functional in the camper. Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to resolve it?​

Originally posted by Sublimmy View Post
    Good morning,

I am looking for a little advice with an issue with OneControl .

I reset my OneControl router due to some issues i was having that turned out to be a setting in my phone. I was able to reset and reconfigure the router following the LCI guide from their website. I also completely removed and reinstalled the app on my android phone. I am able to connect to the wifi through the app on my phone and it states it is all connected. But I am having an issue with all my devices syncing to the mobile app. I do not see any of the devices on the mobile app and the screen reads " OneControl cannot currently see all your devices. Please make sure you are close to your RV, and your RV has Power". this is when i am standing in the camper and it is connected to shore power. Everything shows up in the touch screen and is fully functional in the camper. Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to resolve it?​
    Only advice I can give is to give Lippert Customer Service a call. They'll help. https://support.lci1.com/contact
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Howson,

Thank you for your input. I have contacted them 2 times on this. The first time they had me cycle power, delete and reinstall the app, than said replace it. I then searched further online and found the reset guide for the router. I followed those instructions and i am know able to connect to my phone i just cant see the devices. The second time they had me cycle power and swap the Ethernet cables around and then said replace it. They read from a script and if the 2 or 3 things they have you try doesn't work they say replace it. Its pretty frustrating especially when its a $500 device.

Comment

Sublimmy

What year is your GD? If it is close to warranty I would pressure Lippert in to replacing the unit. I have heard that if there is no wifi signal or availability that the control will need to be replaced.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X