285BHTS Master Bedroom TV Mount Backer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 285BHTS Master Bedroom TV Mount Backer

Looking to mount a TV in the bedroom. I’ve tried a magnet everywhere near the sticker showing where the backer is installed. Absolutely no sign of the sheet metal anywhere. Anyone have any clues???

Originally posted by Pitt1913 View Post
    Looking to mount a TV in the bedroom. I’ve tried a magnet everywhere near the sticker showing where the backer is installed. Absolutely no sign of the sheet metal anywhere. Anyone have any clues???
    If the TV backer sticker is on an interior wall, which I believe on that model the location is the wall between the bedroom and the bathroom , then the backer is plywood and not metal. If you tap on the wall you may find a more solid area this is where the backer should be.
    Grand Design is closed for the weekend so I thought I might try to help you.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks! That makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt1913 View Post
        Can you send me a picture of the location of the sticker? Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Thank you! Country Campers is correct. All INTERIOR wall backers are wood.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
              X