Suburban SW12DEL Hot Water Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suburban SW12DEL Hot Water Heater

I have a 2020 375RES. After travelling, when I turn on the hot water, to heat it up quicker I normally turn on both Electric and Propane. When turning on Propane I get a DSI fault. I then go and turn on the stove to remove any air from the lines and attempt to turn on hot water again, but, I still get the DSI fault. Next day when I try no issues. Is anyone aware of this issue and if so what the cause / solution to repair is.
    Jim, Therese and Ginger (mini Dachshund)
    2018 F350 SC Lariat, DRW, Diesel
    2020 Solitude 375-RES

NavyGrog

I see that these are your first two posts . . . welcome to our owners technical forum.

I would start with a careful "soapy water" leak inspection of all connections in the propane system.
    Next would be a test of the pressure in the propane lines downstream of the pressure regulator.

The water heater not staying lit until the next day sounds like a leak that has to be refilled over time. The fridge going off sounds like low or intermittent pressure from the regulator. If there are no leaks in the system, I would be looking at replacing the pressure regulator.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

NavyGrog -- I read this post after reading the refrigerator one, so since you're having problems with two separate propane items my DC theory is probably wrong.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X