Product Substitution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dadeo6472 View Post
    I want an upgraded system that had some bass and could play Bluray, DVDs, CDs, USB drives and have quality Bluetooth sound. That unit would cost between upwards of $500 and $1,500.
    I get your point about paying for junk products we don't want to use. In case you missed it in my post above, we've installed a small Sony Blu-ray player and a VISIO sound bar for under $300 total (about 18 months ago). The VISIO has a wireless remote woofer and rear speakers and supports Bluetooth, so we most often listen to radio or music by playing it from our mobile devices through the VISIO sound bar. Sounds very good. The Jensen radio and junk speakers aren't used, but we haven't removed them.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

sjb -- before this thread wonders too far off topic, is there any other information required from GD or from a forum member?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

My dealer provided me with a simple SONY DVD/CD/Bluray player after I expressed my dissatisfaction. That was nice of them! The 5th wheel is brand new so I am still figuring out all of the features of the unit. I hope to find out that the television is at least connected to the "entertainment system." If not, I will work on it.

Thank you for following up.

John
        Solitude 382WB

Comment

Originally posted by sjb View Post
          My dealer provided me with a simple SONY DVD/CD/Bluray player after I expressed my dissatisfaction. That was nice of them! The 5th wheel is brand new so I am still figuring out all of the features of the unit. I hope to find out that the television is at least connected to the "entertainment system." If not, I will work on it.

Thank you for following up.

John
          That's great that your dealer did that for you. I hope you can get it all set up and working to your liking.
          Please post a follow up on how it works and connections that you made , this would help other owners maybe looking to add this to there set up.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X