Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calbar View Post

Hi Cindy,

The picture that Howard posted is the booster. I had a bad one that would work with the antenna signal but would not let cable signal through. After a few hours of troubleshooting is narrowed it down to the booster. Called GD customer service and explained the issue and how I isolated it to the booster and was sent a replacement.

Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Is the booster inside the RV entertainment unit... the one above the TV? I'll be looking at this this weekend... But I also think I'm having a problem with my Dish satellite... it spent part of the night grinding it's gears... I'm just getting mentally ready to deal with Dish tech services... Thanks again,
    Cindy
    2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Dualy
    2022 Solitude 3330RE
    Cindy & Xena

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post

Hi Rob,
      Is the booster inside the RV entertainment unit... the one above the TV? I'll be looking at this this weekend... But I also think I'm having a problem with my Dish satellite... it spent part of the night grinding it's gears... I'm just getting mentally ready to deal with Dish tech services... Thanks again,
      Cindy
      That is quite possible. I have never used satellite in my trailer so not sure how that is wired or interfaces with the booster. I believe that it needs to be completely separate from the cable and antenna as the receiver needs to supply power through the cables to the amplifier on the dish. It could also be as simple ( difficult) as aligning your dish correctly to see the satellite. On my previous Rockwood I thought I would be able to easily setup a satellite TV but trying to align the dish properly to get a signal was just too painful for me to keep trying to do it.

Just my experience was not good with the satellite TV.

Rob
      Rob & Barb
      2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
      2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Thanks all, great suggestions to try when I get out next weekend.

Comment

Working...
        X