Dometic 1350 E0 Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dometic 1350 E0 Code

I am getting an E0 error code on my Dometic refrigerator. Have tried numerous trouble shooting leads. Grand design dealers in Colorado won’t look at it until scheduled in currently out into august. Help!

Originally posted by Spieratt View Post
    I am getting an E0 error code on my Dometic refrigerator. Have tried numerous trouble shooting leads. Grand design dealers in Colorado won’t look at it until scheduled in currently out into august. Help!
    Copied from the Dometic 1350 Diagnostic Manual:

E0

No communication between display and power modules. The control system will revert to full automatic operation selecting the best energy source available with AC first and GAS being second priority. The temperature setting will be maintained at the mid position. The power module will continually attempt to reestablish operation of the display module. Test control cable between upper and lower control, control (on-off) panel and lower board, clean all grounds, and try a different dc power source. If problem still exists change lower control board.

What year and model GDRV? Is it still under warranty?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Spieratt View Post
      I moved your post to it's own thread, too, so it gets maximum visibility.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X