outdoor kitchen fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outdoor kitchen fridge

2019 Transcend 28MKS. I cannot see where the outdoor fridge drains. I see no drain tube extending directly under it. Can anyone advise?
    2021 GD Imagine 2500RL
    2017 Chev Silverado 1500 LTZ 6.2 Max Tow Package
    Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Originally posted by MikeM View Post
    2019 Transcend 28MKS. I cannot see where the outdoor fridge drains. I see no drain tube extending directly under it. Can anyone advise?
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum, MikeM.

According to GD's Parts Lookup website (link on menu bar above) there's a Cool Logic CL1.6-B refrigerator in the outdoor kitchen. My "google fi" has let me down as I cannot find a specific manual for the item, but I can see from the picture on the parts site that this is for a "Free Standing Installation Only". This implies (to me) that there isn't an external drain.

If you have the manual, is there something that leads you to believe there should be a drain?

Howard

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cool Logic.JPG
Views:	801
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	21465
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you Howard. What leads me to believe that it drains somewhere is that I can see the tube from the defrost pan in the fridge going down through bottom of fridge. Will take another look when I'm at the trailer later today.
      2021 GD Imagine 2500RL
      2017 Chev Silverado 1500 LTZ 6.2 Max Tow Package
      Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Comment

Thank you Howard. What leads me to believe that it drains somewhere is that I can see the tube from the defrost pan in the fridge going down through bottom of fridge. Will take another look when I'm at the trailer later today.
        Please report back your findings. One of the strengths of an owners forum is that we learn from each other.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I don't think that is to a drain but more likely to a pan at the bottom of the fridge where the water evaporate. If it is a drain please confirm as I have a similar fridge in my outdoor kitchen and would drain it differently if I can.

Rob
          Rob & Barb
          2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
          2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

The small fridge in our 29RS does NOT have a drain line that travels to the bottom of the fridge. In the small ice box , and I mean small , at the top of the fridge there is a tube that goes down to the bottom of the fridge. This tube is for the cooling of the coils in the ice box. Ours has a small drip pan under the ice box to collect the water when we turn the fridge off.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
            X