Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge Defender by ARP

2020 2500Imagine.
    I have been reading a lot about the ills of running your refrigerator when it isn’t level, especially when traveling. This device is supposed to shut down the fridge when the boiler temperature reaches a set temperature and turns it back on when the temperature drops below the set point. They also have a unit that includes a fan to assist in keeping the temperature down and the efficiency of the fridge up. My question is are these necessary or just another add on device?

Thanks Joe

Originally posted by 2020Imagine View Post
    2020 2500Imagine.
    I have been reading a lot about the ills of running your refrigerator when it isn’t level, especially when traveling. This device is supposed to shut down the fridge when the boiler temperature reaches a set temperature and turns it back on when the temperature drops below the set point. They also have a unit that includes a fan to assist in keeping the temperature down and the efficiency of the fridge up. My question is are these necessary or just another add on device?

Thanks Joe
    I've got it installed on my refrigerator. It's interesting to query the unit to find out if it has shut down the refrigerator due to an overtemp (has never happened on mine) and also the boiler temp. Having a fan controller is nice, too, so that at a given temperature (selectable by the user) extra fans run.

For the full story, see this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...a-2019-315rlts

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X