Norcold 1210 stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norcold 1210 stopped working

So I have been camping for 3 days and my refr just turned off. No warning or alerts and when I try the power nothing happens. Checked circuit breaker and fuse and these seem fine. Left a VM with the GD tech support folks. If anybody has a helpful link to thinks I could look at I would appreciate it.
    2020 303RLS - RAM 2500 Diesel - Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    Full timing

Originally posted by FindingMyPlace View Post
    So I have been camping for 3 days and my refr just turned off. No warning or alerts and when I try the power nothing happens. Checked circuit breaker and fuse and these seem fine. Left a VM with the GD tech support folks. If anybody has a helpful link to thinks I could look at I would appreciate it.
    https://rvrefrigeratorrepair.com/wp-...rvice-1210.pdf is the manual that includes diagnostics and a phone # for technical support (direct to Norcold).

Click image for larger version

Name:	blank display.PNG
Views:	211
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	28094

What is your battery voltage? Are you connected to shore power? Is the converter's circuit breaker on?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

https://rvrefrigeratorrepair.com/wp-...rvice-1210.pdf is the manual that includes diagnostics and a phone # for technical support (direct to Norcold).

Click image for larger version

Name:	blank display.PNG
Views:	211
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	28094

What is your battery voltage? Are you connected to shore power? Is the converter's circuit breaker on?
      Thanks for the link!!. I am connected to shore power. Battery voltage is at 14.46. I have reset all circuit breakers and confirmed that the battery is getting a charge. will start working through the guide you sent to see if I see anything in this.
      Full timing

Comment

Found the problem thanks to the manual from howson . The 5amp fuse on the power board was blown. Thanks as always for the quick help and responsiveness. Makes it much easier to get through newbie issues!!
        Full timing

Comment

Working...
        X