Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 2600RB "Connect" button on Control Panel

Hello Friends!

Ok, this should be an easy one for you guys. We just picked up our 2021 Imagine 2600RB about a week ago. I missed one item during the dealer walkthrough and that is the "Connect" button on the top right of the control panel. It has a Bluetooth icon on the button as well. Can anyone tell us what the functionality is here? Do we have Bluetooth connectivity with something on the trailer?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Guy
    Guy and Ginger Lauziere
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Ford F-150 4WD/Crew Cab 3.5L Ecoboost
    Equal-i-zer 4 point 1,000/10,000lb

Originally posted by Imagine_Nation View Post
    Hello Friends!

Ok, this should be an easy one for you guys. We just picked up our 2021 Imagine 2600RB about a week ago. I missed one item during the dealer walkthrough and that is the "Connect" button on the top right of the control panel. It has a Bluetooth icon on the button as well. Can anyone tell us what the functionality is here? Do we have Bluetooth connectivity with something on the trailer?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Guy
    Hi Guy,
    Yes, you should be able to connect the CompassConnect app (download to your phone) and connect to the CompassConnect system in your trailer.

NEW Compass Connect Feature on all Imagine and Imagine XLS Models

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This is awesome! I'm glad we asked. I have seen the Compass Connect video previously, but they only show the QR Code scanning access, so that threw me. Once you activate the app it mentions the option of the Bluetooth icon pairing method. Worked like a charm. My wife was looking out her kitchen window and thought we had an electrical problem because she saw the exterior lights going on and off ;-)

Anyway, thanks again Howard.
      Guy and Ginger Lauziere
      2021 Imagine 2600RB
      2011 Ford F-150 4WD/Crew Cab 3.5L Ecoboost
      Equal-i-zer 4 point 1,000/10,000lb

Comment

We have a 2021 imagine 2600RB also and do like the Compass Connect system. It does seem to be a little glitchy getting it to hook up with our phone. Once hooked up it works very well. Good to see other 2600rb owners on here. Shame though our unit did not come with any documentation on the system and had to go online to find out about it, come to think about it there were several manuals not provided with our unit and grand Design emailed them to us, great service from them!
        flyfshrockies, 2021 imagine 2600RB, Ford F-150, XLT supper crew 3.5 eco boost with max tow. Dave and Toni (and the awesome Aussie Bayley, he's the social one)

Comment

Working...
        X