No announcement yet.

Updated firmware on Rockford Fosgate PMX-1 - no longer branded Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FullTimer -- I sent openrangeowners an offline request as they've been off the forum since July. Hopefully they will see the email and respond soon.

Howard (moderator)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi All,

I just sent Howard the firmware file ... not sure if he can post it somewhere here on the forum ....

Sincerely,
      Mark (openrangeowners)
      2021 Solitude S-2930 RL
      1200 watts solar, 3KW inverter, 400 A/Hr LiFePO4 batteries
      2020 Ford F-350 CC LB Crew Cab SRW 6.7L 4x4 3.55

Comment

FullTimer -- closed the duplicate thread ( PMX-1 BT not working after hurricane IAN). Your post on this thread covers the topic sufficiently. Thanks for understanding.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

FullTimer
          Attached is the firmware from openrangeowners (thanks, Mark!).

I scanned the zip file with the latest version of AVG Internet Security and it was reported as virus-free. Note that any owner that chooses to use the attached file does so at their own risk.

Howard

PMX-1 Grand SW20210402.zip

Comment

FYI - Unzip these and place them all in the root of a USB thumb drive (radio will update with all of them present - will take a while).
            2021 Solitude S-2930 RL
            1200 watts solar, 3KW inverter, 400 A/Hr LiFePO4 batteries
            2020 Ford F-350 CC LB Crew Cab SRW 6.7L 4x4 3.55

Comment

Thanks for this file to download. I just now started playing with the PMX1 and noticed the bluetooth mode will not play music from phone after pairing. Looks like I'll need to upgrade the firmware.
              That will have to wait until we get to texas next week.
              2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel
              2021 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

openrangeowners , I purchased our 2021 and fell for the same firmware update, I finally found someone who had the same issue. Do you mind sharing the file to go back to GD if you still have it. Much appreciated. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ktnichols View Post
                  openrangeowners , I purchased our 2021 and fell for the same firmware update, I finally found someone who had the same issue. Do you mind sharing the file to go back to GD if you still have it. Much appreciated. Thank you
                  It's attached in post 19.

Comment

Working...
                  X