No announcement yet.

Furion observation camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shellyreeves80 Welcome to the family and the forum!
    Please excuse my being late to welcome you but I haven’t been able keep up with anything but life for the last month.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

We have a 303rls, we recently changed our GMC from a 2018 to a 2022. Our furious camera worked with our 2018. Will not pair with our 2022. We have heard it has to do with the LED lights on the newer trucks. Not enough power to power the back up camera. We have hooked up our 2011 Nisan truck to our RV and the camera works.
      it is with all new trucks…..ram, ford, Chevy & gmc. Apparently there is an adapter that we can get but no one can tell us what we need or give us any information on the part.
      Pino and Sherry Lauretani
      2019 303RLS Reflection
      2018 GMC 2500 Duramax
      Anderson Hitch
      Ancaster, Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by slauretani View Post
        We have a 303rls, we recently changed our GMC from a 2018 to a 2022. Our furious camera worked with our 2018. Will not pair with our 2022. We have heard it has to do with the LED lights on the newer trucks. Not enough power to power the back up camera. We have hooked up our 2011 Nisan truck to our RV and the camera works.
        it is with all new trucks…..ram, ford, Chevy & gmc. Apparently there is an adapter that we can get but no one can tell us what we need or give us any information on the part.
        Here is what you need 7-Way Vehicle Power Adapter for Furrion RV Observation Camera Furrion Accessories and Parts FR87PR (etrailer.com)​ I had to get one when moving from a 2015 to the 2022. I got mine from Furrion as others did not have stock when I needed it.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X