Coax Length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coax Length

I am a few days of getting my new 2400bh! Wondering for those who have installed a TV in the bedroom, how long of a piece of coax do I need? Will have a swing mount. I’m thinking about 2 ft should be enough but I can’t picture it in my head. I believe the connection is on the ceiling, right?

I think I used a 3 ft pc that is rolled up and tied to the mount. I had it and didn't have to buy a piece.
    Bill & Cindy
    2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
    2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
    SE Texas

Comment

Originally posted by sloopdog View Post
      I am a few days of getting my new 2400bh! Wondering for those who have installed a TV in the bedroom, how long of a piece of coax do I need? Will have a swing mount. I’m thinking about 2 ft should be enough but I can’t picture it in my head. I believe the connection is on the ceiling, right?
      Welcome to the forum sloopdog and congratulations on your new trailer. We love the 2400bh floorplan, although my kids keep telling me they want a bigger trailer. My response is always asking them if they want to go to college or not , although we have awhile before that.

Anyways, to answer your question about the location, yes the coax connection and the electrical outlet are on the ceiling. I would assume 2-3' should be sufficient, but if you ended up going with a slightly longer length, you could also do some cable management with zip ties.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

sloopdog Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X