Furrion oven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion oven

Has anyone found the stone for oven that Furrion oven? They say it should be used for more efficient cooking. I have not found one on internet
    Last edited by howson; 12-07-2019, 02:07 PM. Reason: Removed inadvertent period from title. Was ".Furrion oven"

Originally posted by Derald Jr View Post
    Has anyone found the stone for oven that Furrion oven? They say it should be used for more efficient cooking. I have not found one on internet
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Improvement to this dismal oval has been modest, at best. Can't believe an oven made in the 21st century performs so poorly!

2018 Solitude 310GK, disc brakes
    Morryde SRE4000/XFactor with heavy duty shackles, V-Brackets in spring hangers
    2012 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Diesel, air bags
    18k B&W Companion, non-slider
    640 watts solar, 400 amp-hour Lion Safari UT 1300 battery bank
    Aims 1500 watt inverter/charger with ATS
    Somerset, WI

Comment

Originally posted by Derald Jr View Post
      This is similar to the one that we use. Trailer is in storage for the winter so don't have access to confirm size. Comes in 13" and 15". I think ours is 15". Evens out the heat better and can make most things in the oven if we want.

https://www.amazon.ca/Serving-Natura...29725161&psc=1

Rob
      Rob & Barb
      2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
      2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Every stone we've tried - including expensive brand name ones - has exploded on the first or second use. We currently use an insulated baking sheet (two layers of metal with something in between) that is sized perfectly to fit on the oven rack. It's working well for us.

Rob
        Rob & Laura
        U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
        2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
        2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
        (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
        Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Working...
        X