OneControl time sync error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OneControl time sync error.

Hello all, 2022 Momentum 399TH, a couple of issues, wondering if this one is causing other problems because the time is off. The System Clock settings in the control panel show "time sync error" and a date/time of Jan 1 1900. I can only advance it 1 month at a time, no other options appear to be available. I can stand here and do that, one month at a time for 122 years, but, sure would like to find out if there is another way to adjust the time in one fell swoop.
    Also, this is the latest app software version for my ONEControl: V4.0.3 422514
    Does anyone know if this is the latest version, and if there is a newer version, can it be installed by us end users via flash drive?
    Thank you,

Originally posted by rodhoward View Post
    Hello all, 2022 Momentum 399TH, a couple of issues, wondering if this one is causing other problems because the time is off. The System Clock settings in the control panel show "time sync error" and a date/time of Jan 1 1900. I can only advance it 1 month at a time, no other options appear to be available. I can stand here and do that, one month at a time for 122 years, but, sure would like to find out if there is another way to adjust the time in one fell swoop.
    Also, this is the latest app software version for my ONEControl: V4.0.3 422514
    Does anyone know if this is the latest version, and if there is a newer version, can it be installed by us end users via flash drive?
    Thank you,
    Have you tried to contact Lippert? They make the system and have great techs that are very helpful.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I had the same problem with mine. I found that standing there and holding my finger on the screen rather than tapping allowed it to start scrolling faster after a few seconds, it still took about 5 minutes to get to the correct date.
      Scott & Mikaela
      2022 375 RES
      2020 F-350 DRW

Comment

I've set they system clock on mine several times. Does not seem to affect the way the system operates.

Would be nice if they would have included a wifi connection in the system so I can link it to my home network for updates and to keep the time correct.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks for the info all, I will call Lippert and see what they have to say, and will update in here.

Comment

Working...
          X