Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norcold fridge and domtec ac i think

Hello everyone,
    Missy here, I am new to the site. I have an issue with my fridge and as it seems with my ac unit as well. i turn on the ac and only get the fan :( compressor used to kick in after a few secs. ITS WORKED GREAT FOR 4 YEARS AND NOW KAPUT.
    and as for my fridge it keeps shutting off but i can always turn it right back on, I am on shore power 50 amp and never had an issue. these problems just popped up at the very same time about 4 days ago, I'm kinda worried, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by missy View Post
    Hello everyone,
    Missy here, I am new to the site. I have an issue with my fridge and as it seems with my ac unit as well. i turn on the ac and only get the fan :( compressor used to kick in after a few secs. ITS WORKED GREAT FOR 4 YEARS AND NOW KAPUT.
    and as for my fridge it keeps shutting off but i can always turn it right back on, I am on shore power 50 amp and never had an issue. these problems just popped up at the very same time about 4 days ago, I'm kinda worried, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    What year and model RV?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

thank you for responding Brian & Michelle my camper is a 2017 308BHTS THE FRIDGE IS A N811VF THE AC I have no idea

Comment

I would first check that you have proper voltage on both legs of the 50 amp connection at the shore power post.

I would then check the power distribution panel, where the breakers are, remove the cover and check the voltage at the 50 amp breakers.

Please do this with extreme caution, if you can not handle this please contact someone with experience.

If you are at a campground please contact them to test the post connection.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X