Momentum G Class Toy Hauler Fridge Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum G Class Toy Hauler Fridge Question

My neighbor at our current campsite has a new Momentum G Class and is new to RVing and has not accessed any of the resources to ask his questions so I’m trying to help him out
    Background: 1. He is not overly mechanically handy. 2. When I see him again, maybe later today, I’ll give him this resource and the FB Group resource for his model number (it’s not anywhere on the outside of his rig) as soon as I get it.

3. His DW told me that on the way here they hit a serious bump and upon arrival at their next stop they noticed that the Fridge had gone off and won’t come back on. Breakers and/or fuses were checked. I’m thinking it’s something simple like a wire or plug came loose or something like that but I’m not experienced with pulling his model out of the wall to look around which I could do if I had some steps or procedures explained.

Any and all thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Dave
    Dave and Sue
    2020 GD 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
    Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
    GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
    SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Dave,

The model of fridge will be helpful, residential or 12 v or gas electric.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
      Dave,

Brian
      Woops, thank you Brian. I thought I included that. I’ll get the model as soon as I see him but it must be either residential or 12v bc i know that there is no LP involved.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        Dave,

Brian
        Brian, model is G23 and 12v.

Of course, my neighbor is not expecting anyone to diagnose the issue online but is just wondering if there my be some simple things he can do other than check the fuses and breakers.
        Maybe someone here has the same model and has had the same or similar experience and would be willing to chime in on what they did and some lessons learned or best practices in regard to my neighbors issue. I’ll also give him this link so he can log on if he chooses. Much thanks Brian.
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55

Comment

Schiefswret

Dave,

Things to check,

The auto resetting breakers on the trailer tongue, follow the 7RV wire to the trailer tongue, check for loose wire and make sure 12 v dc is going thru. I believe that the fridge is wired directly to there.

There is a fuse on the fridge, remove the front lower cover, it may be there or behind the fridge, there are a few screws around the fridge top and bottom and it should slide out and the fuse may be on the back behind a cover. Also check the fuses in the power distribution panel. Maybe even a loose battery cable. Not much else I would think from hitting a large bump.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Great, thanks! I’ll let him know.
            Dave and Sue
            2020 GD 2250RK
            Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55