Furrion tankless hot water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion tankless hot water heater

Our Furrion tankless hot water heater has stopped working. It appears like it should, no error messages, the water just doesn't heat up. We've checked all fuses, propane, water pressure and all are ok. Any ideas?

I can't help, but just to clarify, when you say it's not working. Is the display working, turning on, showing a temp, but just not creating hot water? Or is the display not working and everything is just dead, no lights?

-Mike-
    2022 Reflection 31 MB w/ Goose Box
    2021 Chevy 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Huberjack View Post
      Our Furrion tankless hot water heater has stopped working. It appears like it should, no error messages, the water just doesn't heat up. We've checked all fuses, propane, water pressure and all are ok. Any ideas?
      While standing outside (near the water heater) have someone turn on a hot water faucet in the camper. Listen closely--can you hear the water heater attempting to ignite the propane or is there complete silence?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This may seem like an obvious point, but there are two "power" buttons on the Furrion tankless water heater. One on the panel inside the coach and one outside on the TWH itself (a white rocker switch). If both aren't "on" then you won't get any hot water. Not sure if even the panel will turn on if the outside switch isn't on, but worth double checking.

Another issue we had recently - in a very heavy rainstorm - the flame wouldn't' light up due water inside the exhaust system. After the rain stopped, I took our electric blower to it and dried it out the best I could. Started back up after that.
        Jon & Sara - Charlotte, NC
        2022 Reflection 312BHTS
        2022 Ford F350 SRW Platinum

Comment

Working...
        X