Unknown switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown switch

I am a new owner of a 2022 22MLE. My question is what does the black switch in the control panel do? It's on the panel in the front storage compartment next to the spray port faucets.
    Attached Files

Might be water pump or might be front cap lights . . .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by RANGERS032 View Post
      I am a new owner of a 2022 22MLE. My question is what does the black switch in the control panel do? It's on the panel in the front storage compartment next to the spray port faucets.
      Check out these two threads!

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ocking-station

and

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...unknown-switch
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Just checked, doesn't turn on pump, which has a switch on the Connect panel in the camper. I also don't have any cap lights, at least that I can find. Still a mystery.

Comment

Check for lights in the area of the panel outside. May just be a couple of LEDs
          John & Kathy
          2014 Reflection 303RLS
          2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Ok, it's for the blue light by the dump valves. Thank you, I never would have found that.

Comment

Originally posted by RANGERS032 View Post
              Ok, it's for the blue light by the dump valves. Thank you, I never would have found that.
              For sure you won't find it in the owners manual Maybe we should all chip in a few bucks & buy GD a labelling gun
              2022 Solitude 310 GK, Solar Package, Awnings, Outdoor Kitchen, Dual AC & Heat Pump
              2014 GMC 3500HD Long Box
              2ea 200ah lithium BT heated

Comment

Originally posted by Dale B View Post

For sure you won't find it in the owners manual Maybe we should all chip in a few bucks & buy GD a labelling gun
                An unlabeled light switch on the water system panel has been a "feature" of Grand Design products since start of production . My 2015 had one and this question has come up many times on this forum. This confusion could be solved with a label and this has been brought to GDs attention many times over.

Rob
                Cate & Rob
                (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                2015 Reflection 303RLS
                2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post

An unlabeled light switch on the water system panel has been a "feature" of Grand Design products since start of production . My 2015 had one and this question has come up many times on this forum. This confusion could be solved with a label and this has been brought to GDs attention many times over.

Rob

There are few of these "features" I'm finding & its frustrating, recently hired an RV Tech to come out & push the GFIC reset button in the bathroom to get the kitchen working. Then how about Gray tank #1 is filled from here & Gray tank #2 is filled from there......I thought the tanks were equalized. If I had not researched I would have had one tank over fill.

Had to mine information here to find this was the switch that turned on/off the slide Blue lights.

I belong to Corvette forum & they have sticky called "hidden secrets" maybe something like that? It seems GD has a reason for not making these sort of secrets known.
                  2022 Solitude 310 GK, Solar Package, Awnings, Outdoor Kitchen, Dual AC & Heat Pump
                  2014 GMC 3500HD Long Box
                  2ea 200ah lithium BT heated

Comment

Working...
                  X