2022 Reflection 337RLS Lippert Back up Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Reflection 337RLS Lippert Back up Camera

We just purchased a 2022 Reflection 337RLS. The trailer came with the Lippert back up camera installed. I followed the instructions to the letter and cannot get it to connect. Coincidentally, a friend in Florida purchased the exact same trailer. He struggled but was able to get his camera to connect one time. Although the camera is listed on the documentation and physically there, my dealer says the VIN does not indicate the trailer came with the camera. Says it will be a warranty issue.

Do you have the headlights on the tow vehicle turned on when you are trying to set it up?
    2019 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel
    2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Yes. Tried everything. Returned to dealer. They troubleshot and could not get it to work either. Ordered a new one MONTHS ago and still nothing. We went with Grand Design because of what we had heard of customer support. Disappointed in their customer support at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamMadDad View Post
        Yes. Tried everything. Returned to dealer. They troubleshot and could not get it to work either. Ordered a new one MONTHS ago and still nothing. We went with Grand Design because of what we had heard of customer support. Disappointed in their customer support at this point.
        Ordered from where?

The camera is made by Lippert--have you called them? https://support.lci1.com/contact

To be frank, from what I've read on this forum the Lippert camera is that it's, um, "less than stellar". I get it if this recommendation is upsetting (remember I'm just an owner like you), but unfortunately the path to a working camera may be a replacement with an alternative. There's quite a few threads on the topic of a quality backup camera. Enter the following search criteria into Google or DuckDuckGo and you'll have quite a few threads to review: backup camera site:gdrvowners.com

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X