TV not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV not working

Maiden voyage in my 2020 Imagine 17MKE. JUST TRIED. TO TURN ON TCL 32" TV AND I WILL NOT!
    I'm 500 miles from my dealer and I wanna watch.my TV!
    Please help and Merry Christmas!

Originally posted by Kirk Peters View Post
    Maiden voyage in my 2020 Imagine 17MKE. JUST TRIED. TO TURN ON TCL 32" TV AND I WILL NOT!
    I'm 500 miles from my dealer and I wanna watch.my TV!
    Please help and Merry Christmas!
    Hi Kirk , welcome to the forum.

Will the TV not turn on , or do you not have any signal?

If it does not turn on I would check to make sure you have power at the plug location. Plug another working item into the plug to make sure it works.

If it does not have signal check that the booster is turned on , button should be pressed in.

Brian

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk Peters View Post
      I'm 500 miles from my dealer and I wanna watch.my TV! Please help and Merry Christmas!
      To add to Brian's advice, if the TV does have power and if the TINY little booster switch on the inside switch plate where your cable comes in is pushed in (an LED shows on the plate), then you may have to do two more things on your TV before you can see TV channels.

One is to ensure that the TV's source is set to TV and not to cable or other sources. The other is to tell the TV to scan for channels in your area. Both of these steps are accomplished in the menu system of your TV. Both are done just once at your location, and don't have to be done again until you move to another location and need to re-scan for TV channels in that area.

Good luck.
      Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

I'm going to ask the obvious......are you plugged into shore power (110)?

TV doesn't work on 12 volt. Some people think it will...
        Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV in Shoemakersville, PA

2020 Reflectiopn 260RD owner towed by a 2011 RAM 3500 with Cummins power.

Comment

Working...
        X