Microwave in 376TH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microwave in 376TH

Hello all. I am checking to see if anyone else is having problems with their microwave not working. We have a Furrion FMCM15-SS and it doesn't seem to be putting out the power it should. It is rated at 1500 w. It takes 4 minutes to pop popcorn and even then, it's not popped. I have checked the power setting and it is set on 10. Any help would be appreciated.
    "No place to go, No hurry to get there"
    2019 GD Momentum 376 TH
    2015 Dodge 3500 Cummins
    2015 HD Ultra Classic Limited

Originally posted by Jeff Barta View Post
    Hello all. I am checking to see if anyone else is having problems with their microwave not working. We have a Furrion FMCM15-SS and it doesn't seem to be putting out the power it should. It is rated at 1500 w. It takes 4 minutes to pop popcorn and even then, it's not popped. I have checked the power setting and it is set on 10. Any help would be appreciated.
    The Furrion in my 315RLTS is much slower than the GE in my home. The inside GE is a 1.5 cu ft rated at 950 watts. The Furrion is also 1.5 cu ft with a rating of 900W, but it is much slower to heat items than the small disparity suggests in the power ratings.

Have you checked the interior voltage at the outlet for the Furrion microwave? Maybe it's low and affecting the unit's performance?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X