Pulling wire to control panel in 2600rb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling wire to control panel in 2600rb

I just purchased a new 2023 2600 RB. I would like to install an aftermarket battery sensor near the main control panel (the panel near the entry door that runs the lights and other sensors). I don't think I'll have any problem getting behind the panel and getting wire from there the floor but does anybody have any recommendations on how to best pull the control wire from the TV cabinet area to the front of the camper (Battery area) on the tongue?

There is probably a chase way that takes the wiring from the control panel to a Unity board. From there the main power wire to the unity board typically runs to the battery or a breaker near the battery. This will probably be your best bet for pulling the small display wire from the shunt at the battery.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

You will more than likely have to drop the under belly to pull the wire forward.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by VictorP View Post
        I just purchased a new 2023 2600 RB. I would like to install an aftermarket battery sensor near the main control panel (the panel near the entry door that runs the lights and other sensors). I don't think I'll have any problem getting behind the panel and getting wire from there the floor but does anybody have any recommendations on how to best pull the control wire from the TV cabinet area to the front of the camper (Battery area) on the tongue?
        If you have a smart phone, the Victron Smart Shunt will monitor the battery and so much more and communicate through the phone app via Bluetooth. I would also like to know how that panel is removed though.

Jim

Comment

I agree with Guest, get a Smart Shunt

https://amzn.to/3NCYdhD

You get nice displays on your cellphone like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20529-screenshot-20210607-213204.png
Views:	127
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	98808
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum