Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram

I need a wiring diagram for our 2018 Grand Design Solitude 310GK. I did contact Grand Design and I was told that there isn't one. How is that possible? So, I am reaching out to see if anyone else has one. My RV Tech needs to be able to trace wires.
    2018 Solitude 310GK, 2007 GMC Sierra HD Duramax Diesel, B&W Companion Slider Hitch

godscowboy

As impossible as it seems, the RV industry does not use wiring diagrams. The factory has an “electrical plan” that shows were outlets and devices are to go on the floor plan. This will not tell you anything you can’t see by looking at where things are in a completed trailer. How the wires get from one place to another is left entirely up to the installers and is quite likely different from one day to the next. More like wiring a house than wiring a vehicle, but this is all that RVIA requires. I am somewhat surprised that your RV Tech is not already aware of this.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by godscowboy View Post
      I need a wiring diagram for our 2018 Grand Design Solitude 310GK. I did contact Grand Design and I was told that there isn't one. How is that possible? So, I am reaching out to see if anyone else has one. My RV Tech needs to be able to trace wires.
      What issue prompts the question? Perhaps if the problem is outlined there might be something we could suggest.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X