Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 320G Electrical Issues

Hi,

I recently bought a 2022 Momentum 320-G. This morning, my wife was using a griddle and blew the GFCI in the kitchen. The outlet in the master bathroom and the two kitchen outlets went out. We found the secondary electrical panel under the stairs and reset the GFCI to get power back in the bathroom. All GFCI outlets are working. However, the two outlets in the kitchen still do not work and the outlets in the tow hauler and rear bathroom do not work (none of these outlets are GFCI). Anyone have any ideas how to fix?

Originally posted by Klsmith13 View Post
    Hi,

I recently bought a 2022 Momentum 320-G. This morning, my wife was using a griddle and blew the GFCI in the kitchen. The outlet in the master bathroom and the two kitchen outlets went out. We found the secondary electrical panel under the stairs and reset the GFCI to get power back in the bathroom. All GFCI outlets are working. However, the two outlets in the kitchen still do not work and the outlets in the tow hauler and rear bathroom do not work (none of these outlets are GFCI). Anyone have any ideas how to fix?
    According to the Electric Plan for the 320G, the GFCI circuit is labeled as circuit "F". I snipped the floor plan from GD's site and put a red X on each of the six outlets that should be on that circuit. Any of these could have a GFCI reset button on them that would affect the entire circuit. Note that two of them are either on the exterior, inside the docking station, or right inside the storage area.

Howard

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	682.8 KB ID:	117290
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Howard,

thank you for your help. The bathroom outlet has a GFCI reset button on it and is getting power. For some reason, the other outlets you labeled above are not getting power and do not have a reset button. What could cause that?

Comment

I found the issue, the outlets went bad. When I replaced the outlet with the GFCI, everything turned back on. Thank you for your help, I learned more about the electrical layout of the camper. I will be back with more questions in the future.

Comment

Working...
        X