Install a 120v GFCI in the Bathroom on a 2023 Imagine XLS 22RBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install a 120v GFCI in the Bathroom on a 2023 Imagine XLS 22RBE

Hello, I was surprised to see that there are no 120v GFCI receptacles in the bathroom of the Imagine XLS 22RBE. It's such a large bathroom, but no power. Is it difficult to add an outlet? Does all of the romex run through the ceiling or is there some under the bottom cover?

Before I start taking things apart, i thought it would be wise to ask for some tips.
    Thanks
    2023 GD Imagine XLS 22RBE
    Towed with a 2023 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

When I looked at that model back in Jan. 2023 I thought I saw an outlet mounted to the bottom of medicine cabinet. If not there is one behind sofa that the heat, massage and led power supply is plugged in for power access.
    2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

You just made my day!! Under the medicine cabinet, the one place I didn't look! It didn't make any sense to not have an outlet, but you never know.

Thank you very much!
      2023 GD Imagine XLS 22RBE
      Towed with a 2023 Chevy Silverado 2500HD

Comment

That's grand! Happy camping!
        2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

Working...
        X