Wiring Diagram or Schematic for 2022 Solitude 346fls-r

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram or Schematic for 2022 Solitude 346fls-r

We discovered this morning that none of our slides will move. I've tried all the switches and nothing even tries to move. Since all the slide are affected, I'm guessing it is probably an electrical issue. The rig is plugged in and battery is over 13V when plugged in. I've deduced there must be a central fuse or 12V circuit breaker for all of them. Having no diagram, I'm not sure what to look for or where. Can anyone share their insight if they've experienced this issue. I know it's simple but I just need to know where to look on my rig.

In your front storage bay near the battery will be some breakers. One will power the hydraulic pump that works your hydraulic landing gear and some of the slides. Check that you have power there. Also check that the battery disconnect key is pushed in and turned so it can not be removed.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks Brian. I decided to replace the battery and when I went to disconnect it I found one of the connections was loose. I tightened it, let the battery charge and everything worked fine. What really threw me was the reading on the battery voltage on the main controller inside. It read 12V. I know it usually would ready 13.1 or 13.2 when fully charged and plugged in. I should have known better than to trust the reading there. When I put a meter on the battery it was 4.9V. All this made me check a few other things and found some "borderline" stuff, so I took care of it before an issue develops. Ah the joys of RVing, or better know as, "going from one beautiful place to another beautiful place so you can fix the things that broke along the way"!

Comment

When connected to shore power the voltmeter or battery lights in our panel reads the voltage at the battery CABLES coming from the converter and not actually the battery. If the battery cables were disconnected from the battery (and all the reds joined and all the blacks joined) you would still see 13.6VDC on the panel IF the converter was working correctly.
        Pat and Karen
        2021 Solitude 310GK, Full Body Paint, Dual Pane Windows, Heat Pump, Slide Toppers, Solar, MORryde 7K IS w/Disc Brakes, Splendide W/D Stacked Pair

Comment

Working...
        X