Monitor Control Panel (2021 337RLS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Control Panel (2021 337RLS)

My 7.5 fuse pops every time I use the switch’s , i was told it could be the board. Has anyone had this problem? Or replace the board. My water heater switch won’t work is my biggest problem.
    Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by Carldebenedetti View Post
    My 7.5 fuse pops every time I use the switch’s , i was told it could be the board. Has anyone had this problem? Or replace the board. My water heater switch won’t work is my biggest problem.
    Thanks for any help.
    What water heater is in your '21 337RLS?

Is anything else affected when the 7.5A fuse blows?

Since you're new, what level of experience do you have troubleshooting electrical circuits and do you own (and know how to use) a multimeter?

Howard

P.S. Welcome to the forum!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Dometic GC6AA0E
      I have a little bit of electrical experience. I would need to go buy a volt meter. Got one at home, not much help on the road.

Comment

Dometic GC6AA0E
        I have a little bit of electrical experience. I would need to go buy a volt meter. Got one at home, not much help on the road.
        So does anything else fail to work? Awnings? Interior lights? Exhaust fans? Check everything that runs on 12vDC to see if it all works (you don't have to blow the fuse, just remove it and do your checks).
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Carldebenedetti -- of special interest: check the overhead lights above the bed to see if they work with the 7.5A fuse removed.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Tried the lights above the bed, didn’t work. guess what, the wires were yanked out. Next problem, figuring how to put that mess back together. Everything else seems to work. It just stuff in the control panel.

Comment

Had the same problem on my 337 last week!

It was caused by the wires under the bedroom slide documented in several other posts on the forum. On my 337, built Jan of 2021, that 7.5 fuse worked: the over the bed lights, the blue light outside/under the slide, the monitor panel indicator lights, the hot water thermostat in the bathroom, and the panel switch for the tank heaters.

Taking the bottom wood panel out of the under the bed storage revealed the bed moving in and out had rubbed the WAGO wire connectors off and wires were touching other wires. Luckily, the fuse blew and all other switches were off, so no power to any of the devices and nothing fried but the fuse.

​​​Will change the position of the wires and make permanent fix when we get home from camping next week.
              Steve & Judi
              2021 Reflection 337RLS, Morryde IS, Disc Brakes & Rubber Pinbox
              2021 Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins, CrewCab/LongBox, B&W 25K OEM Companion
              East of Canton OH

Comment

Ok getting better, separated the wires under the bed, cleaned them up so nothing is touching. Replaced fuse, water heater working now. I will worry about the wires when I get home. Try to figure how to reatt

Comment

Ok getting better, separated the wires under the bed, cleaned them up so nothing is touching. Replaced fuse, water heater working now. I will worry about the wires when I get home. Try to figure how to reatt
                  See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...l-fuse-blowing for more on the wires-under-the-bed issue.

Howard

Howard & Francine

Comment

Working...
                  X