Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22MLE battery charging spec

Hello

does anyone know what the amperage output of the battery charger is on the 22MLE ?

My dealer says it’s 2 amps, I find that highly improbable, my phone charger is more than that! LOL

thanks

2023 22 MLE

In your power distribution panel there should be a label describing the converter/charger. It should be around 30 to 55 amps is what is generally used by GD.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by MtnManChuck View Post
      Hello

does anyone know what the amperage output of the battery charger is on the 22MLE ?

My dealer says it’s 2 amps, I find that highly improbable, my phone charger is more than that! LOL

thanks

2023 22 MLE
      At the top of this page there's a "Parts Lookup" link. Once at the parts page, scroll down a bit to find where you can input what you want to find.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	86
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	123744

It looks like GD used several different converters in the '23 MLE (you'll see them as you scroll down the list of parts), so ultimately Brian's advice is the easiest to find out what you have in your camper.

If you can find is the Power Center model number on the label, it should be easy to find out the converter specs from there. If you're not sure, post a picture of the Power Center's label.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Be aware the charger rating is only the maximum. It will be rare to see close to the max on normal use
        John & Kathy
        2014 Reflection 303RLS
        2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Working...
        X