AC and DC distribution on 377MBS - Optimizing and learning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC and DC distribution on 377MBS - Optimizing and learning

Spending time learning the AC and DC distribution systems in this trailer. Was able to connect with the 2nd owner through a receipt I found with the rig's papers, and he gave me alot of the history. I am the 4th owner. The 1st owner was an RV tech who travelled around the country in it with his family for about a year. He's the one who added the inverter and AGM batteries. He passed on some great notes, and with that information and putting eyes on the wiring, I mapped out the electrical distribution as it is now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AC distribution 2.png Views:	0 Size:	374.4 KB ID:	129151
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DC distribution 4.png Views:	29 Size:	438.8 KB ID:	129167
    Other than cleaning up some wiring, and adding an EMS, these dwgs represent is how I received it. Never had a trailer that was set up for boondocking like this one is. Going to be fun to learn how the hybrid inverter/charger works, battery bank state of charge monitoring, generator autostart thresholds. Given where I live and camp, going to focus on optimizing energy usage without solar, and see what endurance can be achieved. My family will start camping at full hookup sites to begin with, and when we are comfortable, start exploring other places off grid.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1117.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.9 KB ID:	129154
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1401.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.7 KB ID:	129458
    Looking forward to learning from your experiences with your rigs and this equipment.
    Last edited by BWSTGDS; 02-27-2024, 10:41 AM.
    Jeff & Janice
    2019 Solitude 377MBS, 5.5kW Onan, Kodiak disc brakes/Titan actuator, EquaFlex/wetbolts, Triangle TRT01 LRG tires, Splendide W/D, Magnum Energy 3000W inverter/charger, 4-225AH-6V NPP AGM's, Winegard WiFi extender, RV airflow, Progressive Ind HW EMS, Andersen Ultimate Hitch​
Working...
X