Onboard Fuel Tank Schemetic/Wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onboard Fuel Tank Schemetic/Wiring

My husband and I are wondering where and how we would get a schematic or a diagram of how the fuel lines are running to the generator on our 351m? Can I request this from Grand Design? or thank you

Originally posted by jlynn77 View Post
    My husband and I are wondering where and how we would get a schematic or a diagram of how the fuel lines are running to the generator on our 351m? Can I request this from Grand Design? or thank you
    To my knowledge there is no such diagram. All I've ever seen is a general "plan" that shows on component connected to another without any specific routing information. Unfortunately the best way to figure the path out is to drop the coroplast and trace the fuel line.

Wish I had an answer you'd like better.

Please call GD Customer Service to verify -- but don't be disappointed when you get the same answer. (If I'm wrong by all means post back and let me know!)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

thanks.. i kind of figured as much..we are just trying to figure out the EVAP canister and where it might be... :/

Comment

On our 21G if you look under the trailer you can visibly see all lines running from the fuel tank to the generator. You can also see the pump.
        Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Yes.. we can see all that.. I think my husband is specifically looking for the fuel canister... the people who owned our momentum had the propane generator installed..and now we want to convert back to gas so trying to see if there is a canister on there and where it might be

Comment

... so trying to see if there is a canister on there and where it might be
            GD can answer that specific question. Their number is on home page of this forum, right side.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
            2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X