Fuel Gauge issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Gauge issue

Just got a 2020 GD Momentum Toy-hauler 5th wheel. I put some fuel in the fuel station and the outside gauge reads 1/2 full. The inside gauge on the control panel reads below empty.

Is this a wiring issue or is there something I am missing. I have checked with the generator running and there is no change.

Originally posted by Papa Hawg View Post
    Just got a 2020 GD Momentum Toy-hauler 5th wheel. I put some fuel in the fuel station and the outside gauge reads 1/2 full. The inside gauge on the control panel reads below empty.

Is this a wiring issue or is there something I am missing. I have checked with the generator running and there is no change.
    Papa Hawg--moved this from the "How To" channel (which is "How To Use the Forum") to the Electrical channel on the Technical Forum side. There's a wiring issue--give me a second to find the thread and I'll post again.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Check out this thread: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...712-fuel-gauge
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Did you see the link in post #3 about this repair? I had the same issue and got it resolved myself.

Comment

Working...
        X