Slideout 30 amp fuse or breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideout 30 amp fuse or breaker

We are proud owners of a 2020 2150-RB Imagine. I'm in the process of creating a "spares bag" of everything that we might need in the event of necessary repair and/or replacement while on the road.

One item that I'm finding a bit tricky to identify is the 30 amp fuse or breaker located in position # 10 of the WFCO distribution panel/inverter designated for the slideout motors.

Is that a fuse or an auto resetting circuit breaker? If I know for sure what it is I would be able to do a more concise search for a spare.

Thanks, Ralph

Originally posted by RLB348 View Post
    We are proud owners of a 2020 2150-RB Imagine. I'm in the process of creating a "spares bag" of everything that we might need in the event of necessary repair and/or replacement while on the road.

One item that I'm finding a bit tricky to identify is the 30 amp fuse or breaker located in position # 10 of the WFCO distribution panel/inverter designated for the slideout motors.

Is that a fuse or an auto resetting circuit breaker? If I know for sure what it is I would be able to do a more concise search for a spare.

Thanks, Ralph
    You can compare what's in your panel to: Parts Lookup for 2020 2150RB shows: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...ts/detail/4268
    Usually it's a 30A circuit breaker that auto stores or amazon carry for about $4.50
    The direct part referenced in GD parts lookup:
    Part Name: BREAKER OPTIFUSE ACB2-PL-30A 30 AMP ATO TYPE PLUG-IN

https://www.optifuse.com/blog/BlogPDFs/ACB2-PL_RevC.pdf

ACB2-PL-30A-2 | Optifuse Automotive Circuit Breaker w/Snap-Off Blades | 12VDC | 30A | Type I | Auto Reset | Bussmann Cross: UCB-30
    Brand Name Optifuse
    Color Green
    Model Number ACB2-PL-30A
    Last edited by gbkims; 06-02-2020, 05:46 PM. Reason: Optifuse Auto Reset CB
    Gene and Kim
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 317RST
    2017 RAM 3500 CC, LB, 4x2, 6.7L CTD

Comment

Working...
    X