Tank Heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Heaters

I was doing some work under my momentum .While working in there I noticed only one tank pad hooked up the other 2 tans have the wire just hanging but not hooked up.any idea what the wire colors may be that supply the power?

Originally posted by fdny136 View Post
    I was doing some work under my momentum .While working in there I noticed only one tank pad hooked up the other 2 tans have the wire just hanging but not hooked up.any idea what the wire colors may be that supply the power?
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum, fdny136. What year and model Momentum? Which tank had the wires connected?

The more info the better!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

2020 momentum 376TH . I have the front white fresh water tank then 3 more black tanks going rearward. The first and second black tanks where never connected

Comment

2020 momentum 376TH . I have the front white fresh water tank then 3 more black tanks going rearward. The first and second black tanks where never connected
        Please add the VIN of your Momentum to your profile (it should be easy to find).

Once complete post again and I'll tag our GD representative to get you an answer. It sure doesn't look right!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine

Comment

573fm4331L1114625

Comment

573fm4331L1114625
            GDRV-Megan and/or GDRV-Emily ,

fdny136 's Momentum has tank heaters that appear to not be wired to power. Please see the details in post #3. Can you get with the factory and advise?

Thanks!

Howard & Francine

Comment

573fm4331L1114625
              Would you mind sending me a picture of your VIN tag via private message? I just want to verify that I have pulled up the correct information on my end, and the VIN you provided is not matching. Thanks!

Comment

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- see post 7.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Anything??

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- fdny136 responded but did not use QUOTE or tag you. Please see post 8.

Howard & Francine

Comment

sorry I sent her a pm as requested also

Comment

I'm still working on this. Thanks!

howson fdny136

Comment

Anything??

All that I'm being told is that the red wire is the positive wire and the white wire is the ground wire. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team if you need more assistance at 574-825-9679.

Comment

I understand that but they Need to get power and ground from someplace

Comment

Working...
                              X