2018 Reflection 367BHS Electrical Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Reflection 367BHS Electrical Schematic

Is it possible to get the electrical schematics for both the 12V and 120V systems for a 2018 Reflection 367BHS? I currently have an inoperable water pump and would like to troubleshoot it. I would also love to have the drawings for future use. Thanks!

Originally posted by dugherd View Post
    Is it possible to get the electrical schematics for both the 12V and 120V systems for a 2018 Reflection 367BHS? I currently have an inoperable water pump and would like to troubleshoot it. I would also love to have the drawings for future use. Thanks!
    Unfortunately Grand Design does not create or furnish a "schematic". What they provide is called a "plan"--not much more detail than the label on your home's circuit breaker box. In some cases (like my 315RLTS) it does not match my trailer.

You are more than welcome to call Grand Design Customer Service, provide your VIN, and ask for an Electrical Plan. Frankly, though, the plan will not help you troubleshoot your pump problem.

First thing to check with the pump is the fuse. There's a "hidden" one very close to the pump. Below is a picture from my 315RLTS to give you an idea.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10A Fuse.JPG
Views:	520
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	23619
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X