Lci OneControl SSID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lci OneControl SSID

Does anyone know where I could find the ssid and password for the one control panel in a 2020 momentum 352? It’s not in the pass through or any interior cabinet. And not with any owners manuals that came with the unit.

Originally posted by lobster poutine View Post
    Does anyone know where I could find the ssid and password for the one control panel in a 2020 momentum 352? It’s not in the pass through or any interior cabinet. And not with any owners manuals that came with the unit.
    Lippert ("LCI") is the OEM for many of the components in your Grand Design RV. They have extensive documentation on their systems at https://support.lci1.com/

For your specific question, check out https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001831.pdf It shows an example of the sticker, though I don't know exactly where it would be in your Momentum. (I know--that was the point of your question--sorry!) All the document states is, Locate the OneControl wifi device label ... commonly located behind a cabinet door, in the pass through or behind the OneControl Touch Panel (OCTP).

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The same data is normally printed on the sticker on the hardware itself as well.
      Current: 2023 Grand Design Momentum 395MS-R. FBP, dual pane windows, 3rd A/C, heat pump, Fosgate, etc.

Truck: 2015 F350 DRW Platinum - Black.

Previous: 2021 Grand Design Momentum 376THS-R. FBP, dual pane windows, 3rd A/C, heat pump.

Comment

The WiFi router is usually mounted on top of the kitchen cabinets now. You'll find the SSID and password on there. You'll need a ladder and bring your cellphone with you and snap a picture of it.
        Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
        2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
        2020 Momentum 351M
        2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Working...
        X