No announcement yet.

Interior Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will pass this information along to the Reflection team, thank you!

Comment

Hello,
      I find myself in need of some assistance locating a replacement puck/mousetrap ceiling light for our 2019 310GK. My local dealer claims they can't find one with my part number and aren't interested in trying to find a replacement. Searching the web hasn't produced any meaningful results either. Amazon carries something similar but not an exact match. I contacted Dream Design and haven't received a response so I am hoping someone on the forum may be able to help orr advise me on finding a replacement.

The part number on my fixture is 0016284CW.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by mitchm2 View Post
        Hello,
        I find myself in need of some assistance locating a replacement puck/mousetrap ceiling light for our 2019 310GK. My local dealer claims they can't find one with my part number and aren't interested in trying to find a replacement. Searching the web hasn't produced any meaningful results either. Amazon carries something similar but not an exact match. I contacted Dream Design and haven't received a response so I am hoping someone on the forum may be able to help orr advise me on finding a replacement.

The part number on my fixture is 0016284CW.

Mitch
        According to the Parts Lookup site (link on menu bar) that light is a 4.5" 12V puck light. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/38347

Click image for larger version

Name:	puck light.JPG
Views:	526
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	41656

Any of the RV-equivalents that are the same size will work fine, though any single replacement may look slightly different from others around it. (I'm somewhat fussy about stuff like that so I'd replace all the lights in the same area with the same light.)

This one looks very similar (and is a Dream Lighting unit): https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Lightin...00ODSB0KY?th=1

Don't forget to verify the color of the light you order. Most of my lights are in the "warm" LED color in the 3000K range.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X