No announcement yet.

Adding Gateway to Winegard 360+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just purchased a 2021 310GK Solitude with Air 360+ Antenna...i found the three little wires in the ceiling for the gateway 1000, but there is NO power cord...all i see are the power cords to the hallway light that are switched at the door. what do i do? if there were a terminal hot cord there...where it is supposed to come from if the setup was done correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-310GK View Post
      Just purchased a 2021 310GK Solitude with Air 360+ Antenna...i found the three little wires in the ceiling for the gateway 1000, but there is NO power cord...all i see are the power cords to the hallway light that are switched at the door. what do i do? if there were a terminal hot cord there...where it is supposed to come from if the setup was done correctly?
      I had the same issue - they forgot to route an always hot pair of 12VDC wires for me to hook into, so I ran my own from the Bathroom fan wiring feed (I have a Solitude S-2930RL). Very easy to do. GD offered to have my dealer pull wires but since I could do it in my driveway I chose to do so.
      2021 Solitude S-2930 RL
      1200 watts solar, 3KW inverter, 400 A/Hr LiFePO4 batteries
      2020 Ford F-350 CC LB Crew Cab SRW 6.7L 4x4 3.55

Comment

thank you...im about to do something similar

Comment

I have the 360+ and I see the download speeds are up to 150mps? Is that really worth the upgrade? I have a GD Momentum and have the ONE Control and I am trying to figure out WIFI. Thinking the Hotspot on my Verizon phone would be best?

Comment

I just bought the new Verizon jetpack MIFI8800L-D
            , I ordered the MIMO antenna, Ill find out how that works in 2 weeks. I also got the added data for jet pack for $30/month, Ill just turn it off after Sept.
            2021 Reflection 303RLS
            2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
            Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Hotspot on your phone is fine if you have a really good signal, I used it in the past but I needed something to get better signal is why I ordered the jetpack
              2021 Reflection 303RLS
              2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
              Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

finally got it all wired up...delivering 12v to the Gateway,,,but it does not power up...no green light...any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-310GK View Post
                  finally got it all wired up...delivering 12v to the Gateway,,,but it does not power up...no green light...any ideas?
                  Post pictures of the install, Bill--maybe one of can spot an issue.
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                  2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                  X