2020 Reflection 31MB lost 12V power in front half of trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning.
    I fixed the problem!! Thank you everyone who helped me out.
    It was the loose connection (I think it’s ground wire?) in the bathroom fan. The dealership changed my roof because of bubbles and when they put the vent back on, they didn’t wire it properly. I took my trailer out for the first time two weeks ago and all that vibration from driving caused to loosen the wire.
    I really appreciate all the members’ input and I am glad I don’t have to drive 2.5 hours to my dealership.
    Also Thank you Howard for the detailed explanation of the wiring. I would never figure out which wire is which.
    Now I will have to start my DIY Lithium battery pack that I got from Alibaba. I will be back for more questions.
    Thank you again.
    Stay safe.
    Edward.
    2020 Reflection 31MB 2020 Ram 3500 with Andersen Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardK View Post
      I fixed the problem!!
      Yea! Made my day reading your post. I appreciate the follow-up.

Also want to express a special thanks to the (relatively) new forum member Jlawles2 for his contribution to this thread.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X