Have more then one circuit for outlets on Imagine 2800BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have more then one circuit for outlets on Imagine 2800BH

On our 2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH, I’ve noticed that there is one circuit for all the outlets. These are “daisy chained” to one GFCI outlet in the bathroom. On a trailer this size, one circuit makes no sense considering the use of all this space simultaneously. There should be at least two circuits split down the middle. This way someone can use a hair dryer while brewing coffee or operating a space heater. Popping a breaker over and over gets annoying due to overload...and there is room on the breaker panel for at least two more breakers

Originally posted by JetTech View Post
    On our 2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH, I’ve noticed that there is one circuit for all the outlets. These are “daisy chained” to one GFCI outlet in the bathroom. On a trailer this size, one circuit makes no sense considering the use of all this space simultaneously. There should be at least two circuits split down the middle. This way someone can use a hair dryer while brewing coffee or operating a space heater. Popping a breaker over and over gets annoying due to overload...and there is room on the breaker panel for at least two more breakers
    Can you map out the outlets like I did on my 315RLTS, as shown below? A visual will help. Use a marking system that makes sense to you or copy what I did--whatever works for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlets.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	48786
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X