Need Admin Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Admin Help

I was wondering if an admin can contact GD to see if they are installing the new WFCO lithium ready panel/converter units in new Imagine XLS models (specifically the 17MKE). I ask because mine is on order and the "rumor" on the FB group is that they will be installing these at the factory.

For those not familiar, these smaller model trailers do not have separate fuse panels and converters so it's not a simple matter of replacing the converter with a lithium version but WFCO is now making a full replacement panel that includes a switchable converter between alkaline and lithium charging! How cool is that. The issue is that I have been unable to find them on the after market anywhere.

For the record, the new WFCO part number is: WF-8735 LiS (versus the standard unit WF-8735)

Thanks ad if you want to go the extra mile I can provide the last 6 digits of my VIN to see if they can say specifically if one is going in my trailer.
    Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Paul & Deb
    Hi Paul,

If you know the VIN of your new Imagine, contact Grand Design Customer Service directly and they will be able to look up the exact build content of your trailer. If this doesn't work, let me know and I will dig further with Grand Design. Grand Design (and the whole RV industry) are in a day-to-day scramble for build components, so build content depends on what they can get.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
    X