Motion light on Stairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion light on Stairs

The Motion sensor light located along the stairs seems to turn on for no apparent reason. Any ideas why and/or how I might be able to adjust that?

Originally posted by <HT View Post
    The Motion sensor light located along the stairs seems to turn on for no apparent reason. Any ideas why and/or how I might be able to adjust that?
    More than likely it is detecting motion from somewhere in the area. You could place a small piece of scotch tape on one side or both of the sensor but this will also keep the light off when you need it.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by <HT View Post
      You would be amazed at how far on the lower side it will pick up.

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

i solved the light coming on problem by removing the incoming 12 volts. don't need the light if i use the handrail.
        2021 Solitude 390RK
        No truck - don't travel

Comment

tortuga the light does not have a 3 way switch on it? one way is on, center off, and other motion?
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

The ones inside are smaller and don't have a switch. 12 Volt ectomy is the only cure (that I know of).
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X